We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unlike most other special and social occasion retailers, we accept returns for store credit or exchange. Due to the nature of our products, no monetary refunds will be issued.
For details and exceptions, please see below.
- Merchandise can be returned for store credit, or may be exchanged as a one-time courtesy for an alternate size subject to availability. Store credit balances for returns may only be redeemed once for merchandise that becomes a final clearance. The store credit issued for a return does not have an expiration date.
- In order to process your return, for store credit or exchange, you must contact us within 5 days from the time your order is received. You MUST send an email to email@example.com to request a RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. A Customer Service Representative will respond within 1 business day.
- Returns sent back without RMA numbers will not be accepted, so please wait for a response.
- Items must be in the mail no more than 2 days after a RMA number is issued.
- All items being returned must arrive within 7 days from the time the RMA number is issued. Please write your RMA# on the outside of the package. As the customer, you are responsible for the cost of the return shipment via a pre-paid, traceable, and insured package (optional).
- All merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed, unaltered and with original vendor tags attached. Snags, rips, missing embellishments, marks, odors, stretched or other damages that affect an item's saleable condition will be returned to the customer.
- International orders are not eligible for a return or exchange.
- All CLEARANCE and MARKDOWN ITEMS cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Non-Returnable items also include: Bridal, Jewelry, Handbags, and Coats.
- All PRE-ORDER and SPECIAL ORDER items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All MADE TO ORDER ITEMS: are not returnable or exchangeable
- We reserve the right to deny the return if we receive the item(s) at any point after 7 days, or if the item(s) is returned with any damages we were not made aware of prior to shipping.
IF AN ITEM ARRIVES IN A FAULTY CONDITION
We make every effort to ship merchandise that is in excellent condition. However, in the instance that this may happen, faulty merchandise may be exchanged. Please note: items that are damaged, as a result of wear and tear by the recipient, are not considered faulty or returnable. If you would like to replace a faulty item, we will replace the item in the same style, color, and size subject to availability.
REFUSED OR UNDELIVERABLE PACKAGES
Reshipping refused or undeliverable packages are subject to return ground shipping only. If you would like to cancel an undeliverable or refused package that has been returned to us, please note that there is a 15% Restocking Fee per item..
Items must be returned in new and unused condition. All returns are inspected upon receipt. Items must not have been worn, washed, dry cleaned, and altered, and must have all originals tags attached. Items with snags, rips, make-up stains, odors (i.e. cigarette smoke) or other damages will result in the item(s) being returned to you.
Note: If you do not accept the item(s) being
returned to you, we will charge 50% of the value of the item(s) plus
shipping costs as a restocking fee.
Any items marked CLEARANCE on our web site are not eligible for returns or exchanges.